IndJets with its brand JetSmart (www.jetsmart.in) has a custom-built jet charter platform, to ensure the best experience and best value when chartering a private jet, turboprop or a helicopter. It’s technology-driven and aviation-focused, offers pre-qualified, pre-vetted jet owners the ability to earn revenue by leveraging our reach. It aims to provide unprecedented access to un-served and under-served airports to isolated factory sites with timings and privacy to suit your business activity, which can be managed easily by private aircraft or helicopter services out of a pool of business jets/helicopters available through its online portal. All of our charter services/aircraft comply with the latest regulatory requirements and offer the very best in onboard amenities and luxuries, reflecting our uncompromising commitment to safety and comfort. JetSmart prime focus is to provide the best travel experience by managing your jet charter service from start to finish.
Inflight Connectivity (IFC)
IndJets has partnered with Inmarsat to provide Inflight Connectivity (IFC) services through its product GX Aviation. Inmarsat with more than 25 years of experience is a leading provider of satellite communications solutions to aviation, maritime and other industries worldwide and it keeps people in touch at 35,000 feet in the sky. With GX Aviation, the passenger experience is being redefined, thanks to the world’s first global, high-speed Ka-band broadband service from a single, trusted operator. Offering consistent, reliable, high-quality Wi-Fi with unrivalled capacity across global flight routes Inmarsat provides airlines with a proven solution to increase revenues and improve operational efficiencies. GX Aviation key features -
1) Worldwide coverage"
2) Wi-Fi with no drop-outs, no buffering and uninterrupted high-speed Wi-Fi
3) Customized for aviation
4) Future-proofed - As demand grows, so will the capacity.
The potential for a shortage in capacity or non-availability of a Terminal is a good reason to make use of temporary, semi-permanent airport terminal. Terminals with insufficient space experience overcrowding, increase pressure on airport services and creates general dissatisfaction amongst travellers.
When Is A Modular Terminal Beneficial?
- The existing airport has insufficient capacity
- For expansion projects without the need to build permanent terminals
- To bridge a gap for a specific period, such as during renovation works or the construction of new terminals
- For extra temporary space during peak seasons or during special events
- To replace or extend existing facilities
- In the event of a disaster, such as a fire in airport terminals or hangars.
The Advantages Of A Modular Terminal
- Equipped with all usual facilities such as check-in desks, baggage handling, comfortable departure lounges and customs provisions
- Can also be used as aircraft hangar
- Rapid delivery and build-up times
- Operational life from a few months to several years
- Fully insulated
- Modular: Flexible dimensions and design
- Sustainable: Can be fully dismantled and reused
- Appearance and characteristics of a permanent building
Ground Handling Services
All operational services required by an aircraft during the period it remains on the ground are provided under our Ground Handling Services. Broadly, five services are covered under Ground Handling operational areas:
1) Passenger Services;
2) Cargo and Mail Services;
3) Representation and Supervision services;
4) Communication & flight operations services;
5) Ramp Services.
Crew accommodation can be arranged in India at pre-negotiated rates. All Hotels are pre-inspected to ensure they meet our specific requirements. We can also arrange for the transfer of crew from the airport to Hotel and back.
Our Air Caterer’s are vetted with the rigorous standard of quality, hygiene, variety and are market leaders in in-flight charter service catering. Meals are customized as per the taste preferences of the passengers be it be high net worth individuals, celebrities or business czars.
Fly to North, East, South, West, Domestic or International, we have a special arrangement with aviation fuel companies. Whether your aircraft is on domestic or foreign soil, we can source high-quality fuel at very competitive prices from our network of reliable aviation fuel stations Pan-India or across the Globe.
Overflying Permissions & Permits
Traditionally, for any flight, you will require a Prior Permission Requirements (PPRs), a mixture of permits, and time slots. Getting the correct permits for a flight can be complex and time-consuming. Some permits take longer to obtain than others. Permit requirements are always changing and are often complex and time-consuming to organize. This is a time-consuming, meticulous process, and one that leaves little room for errors.
On your behalf, we undertake special projects ranging from, New Route Analysis, Sales, Marketing, Strategic Planning and Revenue Management and many more. IndJets dedicated team and consultants enriched with their in-depth knowledge of the Aviation Domain ensures setting up a controlling system to secure efficiency and roll out timely project report.